For our children to be active learners, they not only need a new growth mindset… they also need a growth heartset. Stu Semigran provides a new way to educate our children in Heartset® Education: A Way of Living and Learning.
In this book, you will:
- Discover How to Listen From Your Heart
- Get Tools to Turn Challenges Into Learning Opportunities
- Learn How to Resolve Conflict From a Different Perspective
- Gain Knowledge to Build a Sense of Connection With Your Children
- Realize the Magnitude of the Power of Choice as a Personal Responsibility
Stu Semigran has more than 40 years’ experience as an educator, teaching in public schools and subsequently developing educational programs that foster kindness and promote compassionate communities. As President and Co-Founder of the EduCare Foundation, Stu has trained thousands of professionals, educators, parents, and youth in leadership development, afterschool and expanded learning programs, and social-emotional learning worldwide.